Saturday, November 12, 2011

When will it fit it

I am guessing it will fit in when I make the time.  Make it a priority.  But right now I am trying to make working out a priority.  My friend Jess from work just joined my gym so its nice to have a workout pal.  The past 2 weeks I have been able to make it to the gym/run 5 times each week!  And this past week I went to iron on Tues, Wed and Sat! 
So while I want to keep this journal/blog up I think once I settle into the working out plan I can safely learn to add in to my day. 
And so maybe so catch up for the past what 3 weeks?! yikes.
Nah lets just move on.
Today I had a nice Saturday breakfast of eggs and turkey bacon with a piece of toast from last weeks home made loaf of bread.  After some couch time I hit the gym.  It is member appreciation month at the gym and today had something to do with pets.  I was about crazy because there were 2 Aussie Shepard there and I really had to control myself from grabbing them both to snuggle with for the rest of my life!  I want a pet so badly and CG is still anti inside dogs.  I don't know how on earth to change his mind but I really hope i manage if we move on in life.  After 45mins on the AMT I took the iron class with Kristi.  That chick is hard core and I worked up a sweat! 
Since then I have been completely lazy today in prep to do a floorset at AE tonight.  I have no idea how I will stay awake! 

3 snacks to help me stay awake
3. Beef jerky.  Yumm.
2. Clif bar.  A mojo and maybe a regular one too
1. Smoothie!  The bigger the better!

No comments: