Monday, October 24, 2011

On and on and on!

Since my day off after the race last week I have been go go go!  Between dates with friends and CG and wedding reception for wedding #8 I haven't had very much down time!
So once again I am planning to get into a habit of getting on here!  I guess if i had an audience it might make me write more!  But I am not ready for that quiet yet!  Honestly I don't really know how to go about even commenting on blogs I read.  I am such the stalker!  I am pretty much a completely shy person...in person and online i guess!  But once people know me they love me :]
So lets see what went down in the past week.  Date to Piada and Spoon me with Becky J.  Some day I will write an entire post of Piada.  Oh how I love it.  Tuesday was happy hour with JJB and D at McCormick's.  If you have a McCormick's in your area hit up the bar for happy hour!  Great menu!  Wednesday was my first day back to the gym.  Felt pretty good.  Thursday I did something I think but I am not sure what!  Friday I had a real date night with CG.  Pei Wei and we saw 50/50.  It was really good.  Except my allergies acting up in the theater! 
Saturday was action packed from the time my feet hit the floor.  I had to get a gift for the wedding and run to the store then I had to make a tasty treat for the fall festival at CGs church.  I wasn't going to be able to make it on Sunday but I wanted to make sure my treat represented me well!  There was even a competition for best pumpkin dessert!  So after my treat was made I hit the sidewalk for a quick 2 mile run.  It felt so good.  Did them in 19:30.  Much quicker than some of my other runs and loved it.  After a quick shower and packing I was off to NWO(North West Ohio) for Ds reception.  3hrs later we were ready to party!  Needless to say it was a good time and many drinks were enjoyed!  Sunday we had lunch at Ds parents house before heading back to Cbus.  When I got back it was too late to catch any of the festival so I stuck around my place for the night. I then got a test from CGbrother saying I won the competition with my dessert!  I will link the recipe if I can figure that out. 
So now Monday is almost done too!  I have plans to be at the gym for Iron and some needed cardio!  Right now I have some croutons baking in the oven...never tried making them before so I hope they work out.

3 meals for the week
3
Spaghetti with ground turkey in the sauce.  Need to get that meat used up!
2
Chicken in the crockpot.  I have no idea what kind of chicken though!
1
Montgomery Inn!  I have a Groupon to expire on Friday so i have demanded a date with CG.

No comments: