Saturday, December 3, 2011

Late Night Visitors

Last night my great friend Nikki was driving pretty much across country with her boyfriend and since they were on 70 they would be coming right through Cbus.  Our original plan was to meet for dinner and they would head the 6hrs home to Nikki's.  They ended up getting a late start and didn't actually make it to Cbus until almost 11.  So instead the plans changed and they stayed the night here.  I had never met her boyfriend CB before so I was excited to have them.  I felt bad because I was half asleep when they arrived.  And CB had his dog, Belle, with him!  A french bulldog I believe.  So cute.  My first pet visitor!  They got up early this morning and I saw them off.  While I like CB I don't think I that he is going to make Nikki move even farther away but NC is wayyyyy closer than WY!  I see some beach trips in our future. 
Me and Nikki at the Penn State game

So now my day is going to be a long list of things I just want to get done.  Such as the gym.  Go to Kohl's and get some shopping done.  Maybe run to my mom's house and bother her.  I use to have some carhart bibs when i was in high school and I would really like to find them so when CG ask me to do stuff at his place I can. And I need to get my tree up! 

3 must dos today
3 Gym!!  I will be running and iron.  Feel like it would be good for me and my schedule.
2 Shop. Even if only online I need to get some done!
1 Decorate.  I need to figure out what I even own!  But I have the perfect spot for the tree.

No comments: