Monday, March 7, 2011

For real this time

It's time to get my butt into gear. In more ways than one. I've been trying to get it together for the past few months and today is as good of day as any.
So here is my plan. MAKE ME HAPPY AND HEALTHY. Plain and simple. Where to start where to start. Well my first idea is to use the 321 and create a count down list from each posting. So here goes number one:

3
Get ahold of this blogging stuff and take the internets by storm
2
Work at not letting others influence my happiness.
1
Get off my butt and to the gym. Hope to hear back from good ole Simon the trainer. The time I spent in his program a year and a half ago was what made me feel my best and meet the person who makes me want to be my best! Menchies BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: