Thursday, March 10, 2011

I made scones!

Work out yesterday:
1.5 mile track run
Pilates with Barb
3.5 miles treadmill "speed work"
Abs with Janet
Iron with Ali

Today:
3mile track run

Tonight I made scones. Got the receipe from eat live run. Will hyperlink to it when I figure out how to!



Quick one tonight. Lots of sleep to get done!

Top things to make

3
Crock pot jamablya
It's just so good even when I turn the rice to mush

2
Cute cupcakes. Or other cute treats. In the future i will have to drag up some old photos of my works of art!

1
Chex mix. Hands down best snack ever. I could live on the stuff. Now I'm craving it crap. Does chex mix fall into the tater chips category if you are thinking of it as salty snacks!? Something I should have thought about before! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: