Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Work it girl

Now that I have been back to a normal sleep schedule it's harder for me to fund the rime to get my thoughts down in text. This week has indeed been a long and sweaty one and yes it's only Wednesday.
This week started my first week back with simon the trainer. About a year and a half ago I went to him 6days a week at 5am. It was a great and hard workout. I loved it but cheap it is not. I did it for about 12 weeks lost 20ish lbs and loved it. Next came the cable guy and here we are almost 2 years later and im back to almost my heaviest ever.
I have never been a stick figure and I really have no desire to be one but I know I can look better and be in better shape than I currently am. I am in 2 weddings this summer and I don't want to look back at the pics and feel ashamed. I've been in a really crappy place and feeling disgusted so I finally stepped up and I am trying to get a handle on my weight.

Let's go with my 3 steps to weight loss:

3 Simon. Plain and simple a personal trainer is exactly what it takes for me to push myself. So that might not make a lot of sense but for me it does. I am so good at talking myself out of working out after work. At 5am I just go and I'm paying for it so why would I skip. The first day was rough. And the 2nd day was intense. And I loved it. So far I have worked out every day since Saturday.

2 food diary. I hate looking at nutrition labels but paying attention to what I put into my body needs to become important. Downloaded a new app to keep track of my food and exercise. Along the same lines I have to drink more fluids. I'm constantly dehydrated. And it's gotten worse since I've added chia seeds to my diet. I am good when I am at work but once I get home I often don't drink a full glass all night.

1 have fun! Gotta have fun. Gotta feel good. Gotta quit being so good at excuses. I want to take my food and exercise seriously but I don't want to have to pick it over my time with friends and family. I know I can fit it all in as long as I stick to my plan. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: