Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleep...or lack oh

Tuesday "workout"
Run 2 miles in 21:40
Little 30day shred action level 1 (day 2 in a row!)


For the past week and a half sleep has not been a friend of mine. I try to go to bed early then end up reading or playing on my boyfriend (my phone is such a hottie). I get up at 5am so I'd like to be asleep by 10. And by get up I mean that's the first time I push my snooze button. I am so good with the snooze button I sleep right through pushing it!
So I'm already not going to bed as early as needed, now I've started waking up around 2 or 3am wide awake. So I fool around with bf(phone again not the cable guy) for awhile then try to sleep. Needless to say this is not letting me as bright and chipper as I need to be to save lives every day.
The newest version of my insomnia has me waking up around 430 so I just stay awake and dont even tease myself with a few more mins of sleep. This has by far been the best idea. No lives lost!

So let's list the top three reasons I've been losing. Sleep:

3
This whole Tressel thing has made me sick to my tummy. I keep going back and forth on how I feel about it and where I want to place my blame. Its no secret I love OSU and college sports and I'm not so clueless to think the Buckeyes are angels but dang it why they always getting picked on!!

2
Dang shoulder pain. Ok so this might be the top reason. Over a week ago my left shoulder has started hurting. I wish I could pinpoint something I did to tweak it but yeah no clue. And the pain has changed every day. One day its the front the next it's the back. One day it will pop the next day it's more of a grind. But every day is annoying. It is much better and I've been able to play through the pain this week.

1
Pink shoes.
I know most girls would love to go get fitted for shoes and the ones that feel like they were molded for your feet to be pink. I am not that girl. I don't like pink. At all. I took back a gift cable guys mom got me for Christmas because it was pink. She loves pink (as does my mom) so I really need him to tell her I don't or I see many more pink goodies in my future. So when I got new shoes and the only color choice was pink I about threw up on the store. I know I know font pick running shoes for the color but even CG said why did you buy shoes you don't like. I will wear them and just run so fast my feet are a blur! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: