Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NRTE Day 14 & Day 2 BBBC

 

After yesterdays run following the run the day before I was nervous as to how my little legs would feel.  They are holding up well so far!

I had planned to go right to the gym after work so I wouldn’t have time to overthink it and in hopes it might be less busy and I could do my workout in peace.  So I made sure I packed a snack at work.  Then my GS cookies showed up!

003004

Which one would you pick?! 
Well I do not like samoas so those are actually for CG.  And I went with the Luna bar.  Never had that flavor before.  So yummy.  I have been wanting lemon desserts for awhile now and that hit the spot.

I did the workout from the boot camp and didn’t feel like a loser.  I made myself at home in a corner with my equipment and finished up with some cardio on the AMT.  New season of Veronica Mars! 

Now I am working hard at making dinner.  Have asparagus cooking, making mashed cauliflower and turkey sausages.  I am starving and its not close to done yet! 

Things I need to do

3 Clean spare room.  Have company coming this weekend.  Talk more soon about it.

2 Clean the bath room.  OMG I am a gross girl its not even funny.

1 Get back into the countdown habit! 

No comments: