Monday, March 5, 2012

NRTE Days 10 & 11 & 12

I have been trying to post the past 2 days but the app I use on my phone didn’t want to post!  So I will just do it all now that I have time to sit down at my lap top.

Friday was a non running day so I wanted to do a cardio “triathlon”.  My plan was 15mins row, 15mins bike and 15mins elliptical.  But the rowing machine was never free so instead I did 15 bike, 15 AMT and 15 stair machine!!  The evil stair machine.  I actually was proud I got on it for the first time ever at the gym.  Worked up a sweat!

Saturday I had a 5 mile run planned but unfortunately my plans got derailed by a sick mom!  I ended up spending almost 8hours in OSU’s ER with her.  Not a good time but we made the best of it.  Brought out Kindles and got our reading on!  She is okay and doing much better today!  When I got home it was after 8 and all I wanted to do was go to bed.  But I really didn’t want to miss a workout day.  So I pulled out Bob’s book again and did a light circuit in my living room which watching some trash tv.  I slept good after that. 

Sunday I had to make up my 5mile run.  I did 4 on the treadmill while watching the next to last episode of season 2 of Veronica Mars.  OMG its getting good!  So excited to get onto season 3 but I will be so sad when it is over.  Then I have to pick a new show! 

Today marks a new challenge for me!  I am off to camp!

I kept seeing different of the blogs I read talking about it and I figured what's 25bucks if I can learn something and make a commitment! 

Now how to figure out things like adding links to my page…..I am not exactly a smart blogger…

No comments: