Thursday, March 1, 2012

NRTE Day 9

March 1, 2012

Made it to March.  Made it another day on my workout plan.  Today was a 4mile run day on my schedule.  I ended up doing 2 on the treadmill and then 2 on the track at the gym.  The treadmill was in 18:58 while the track I did 19:20.  Not my best but with the way the rest of my day went I was fine with it.  I lost my pedometer at work today .  That’s what I get for not using the safety strap.  Then I was eatting a Lara bar on my way home from work and got to the 2nd 1/2 and found that it was growing some white fuzz.  Yeah it was past it use by date.  Opps.  Havent thrown up yet but it instantly make me want to ralph on my car! 

So February was a pretty good month for workouts! 

image

That would be 55miles I ran for the month and that green little arrow means my fastest run!  I didn’t realize my run yesterday was my fasted I have ever documented!  My legs are feeling pretty good and my body overall is pretty happy with the plan.  If only I could get a handle on my grubbin!  I ate an entire Piada bowl tonight…even though I was full long before I was done.

No comments: