Wednesday, February 29, 2012

NRTE Day 8

Leap day!

One week done, only 32 days to go!  I am still shocked at how easy I have found it to keep it up!

Today my training plan was to do 2 miles.  And who am I to argue with a plan!  This morning I woke up to thunderstorms so when I left work to find a pretty day I knew my miles would be outside!  My goal was to run the loop and see if I could get my pace closer to 9min miles.  Since it was 2miles I knew I could push myself to run harder than I do for longer runs. So do ya think I did it…..

022912

BOOYA!  Yeah I killed it.  Nonstop, positive splits but I so picked it up at the end of the 2nd mile to make sure I would finish it under 9min/mile too!  I honestly wanted to puke afterwards and wish I had enjoyed a snack before the run.  Need less to say its been a good February for me! 

Once I got back I wanted to do some strength exercises.  I consulted one of my recent library pick ups:

001

I figure since one of my biggest plans in life is to be on The Biggest Loser, I should probably start doing his exercises now so when I get to the ranch I will be set!  I just went through and did a bunch of upper body exercises with 15reps each.  I probably did about 15 different moves.  Since I was just doing them as I thumbed through the book.  Next time I think I want to write down a plan first.  Maybe hit up the Pinterest. 

The rest of my night includes some DVR and Piada In love

No comments: