Thursday, February 23, 2012

NRTE Day 2

Feb 22, 2012
Today I had a nice little girls day planned with D and efm. We were going to take a nice trip to the outlet malls and blow too much money on purses. You know the normal. So I realized if I was going to stick with my workout I would need to get it in before we left. I had 3 miles on my todo list and decided I would hit the gym around 7am. That's sleeping in for me! So I did my 3 and honestly it sucked. I hate how yesterday was a great run on top of the world and today's was such a chore. I didn't even do it nonstop. Couldn't get into a groove. But it was dove the. We proceeded to do over 9000 steps at the outlets! Put me around 15000 for the day if I had been smart enough to wear my pedo to the gym!
Tomorrow it's back to work then a hair appointment. After that will be gym time. I hate to dirty up freshly did hair but that's the rules! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: