Sunday, February 26, 2012

NRTE Day 5

February 26,2012

Since Sunday's are not a normal workout day for me I was shocked at how easy it was to get me there. I didn't put up a fight at all. I was up early to go with CG to pick up some farm equipment he bought at an auction yesterday. I have no idea what the thing does but it was 15 feet wide which made for a fun trip back. My main job was to help him back up to it when we picked it up. Got it on the first try. After we went to church we had lunch with his grandma then I headed back towards the city with a to do list. Started my laundry then I was off. I stopped at the red box to return The Help and ran to the library. After I was 1/2 way there I wish I had walked to those places instead of going to the gym but I was already set.
When I got to the gym I stepped on the AMT then stepped right back off and hit up the arc trainer. I was happy to do something different and people watch the folks on the track. 40 mins and one episode of Veronica Mars later I was done!
I'm very pleased with how my workouts have been going except I am 100% slacking at any weight training. I need to make sure and start adding that in in the next week. My lack of lazy excuses has honestly shocked me. But will I feel the same come day 25?! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: