Monday, October 17, 2011

Best Idea Ever

I went ahead and took today off of work because I knew I would be sore and tired from the half.  It was the best decision I have made in a long time!  I made a nice breakfast of eggs and toast and turkey bacon with some OJ.  And got to enjoy it with a healthy dose of Real Housewives! 
The worst part of the 1/2 is how my feet felt afterwards.  The outside edge of them is super sore.  The first few steps are killer but then feel much better after I get moving.  Its so hard to put your feet on an ice pack. 
So the rest of my day is totally action packed!
3 things for the rest of my day
3
Finish cable guys laundry.  He is super slammed with work and harvest and traveling for work and needed some jeasns cleaned and being the nice person I am said I would be happy to help on my day off!
2
Dinner with Becky.  Her bday was last week but we made plans to celebrate it today.  Either some Piada or Mexican.  Not sure yet but plenty of time to figure it out :]
1
Rest!  I might run to a store for some ribbon to change the decorations in my room. 

No comments: