Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family dinner

Last night
It  took all I had to get myself to the gym.  Cable Guy stopped by after work and this time of the year I take any snip of time i can get!  So when he was still on my couch at 530 the idea of going to the iron class at 6 didn't appeal.  But the demon inside of my head lost the battle and I went to the gym just in time.  I am so glad I did.  Sticking to this plan is huge for me.  Bonus was CG was still on my couch using the internets when I got back and took me to dinner. :]


Family dinner
Another exciting day of work today.  Reports reports reports.  If you don't have the pleasure of using Microsoft office you are missing out on some real database potential! 

After work I headed home, geared up and put in 4 miles.  It was my first run after the 12 the other day and At first I wasn't feeling it but each mile my legs seemed lighter and lighter!  Finished each mile quicker than the previous!  I was quite happy with how my legs were rebounding after the long run.  Hopefully this will bode good news for the half!

Quick shower and I was off for family dinner.  Family dinner doesn't actually involve any one I am actually related to.  Me and two ladies from work try to get together for dinner once a month.  Jessica had baby Cameron 7weeks ago so this was our first time with the little guy!  We had sushi and each took a turn at holding the monkey butt.  No really he had a monkey.  On his butt! 


Aunt Bethy with Cam 


The sushi was great but the service was HORRIBLE.

Yeah I know...another phone pick...sorry
Needless to say i am stuffed and my computer is not playing nicely tonight so I am going to log on off of here and catch up on some DVR.

3 shows on my DVR I need to watch
3
How I met your Mother.  I almost always watch it live and that's huge for me.  I watch nothing live.  So last night when CG and I went to dinner and didn't get back until after the show was over and he just HAD to watch the Sing Off.  Gag me with a spoon.
2
 NCIS.  I actually have every new episode saved still.  I don't know why but I haven't been in the mood to watch any of them yet but I am starting to get the urge.
1
Hart of Dixie.  OMG love me some Rachel Bilson.  This show is great.  And you cant tell me otherwise.

No comments: