Friday, October 7, 2011

Pepsi heavy

Rest day!
Today is a rest day for me.  I love rest days  especially after my crummy run yesterday.  I have big plans tonight of not a whole lot!  I already stopped and ran some errands and came up empty handed so arts and crafts time will not be happening tonight.  I have a huge desire to make something with this fabric I have.  But not sure exactly what to make.  I already have a wreath so maybe a swag?  Is that even the right term?
The fabric matches my living pretty well but what to do with it!
Pepsi heavy
The Pepsi vs Coke debate is very easy for me to answer.  PEPSI all the way.  And none of the diet crap.  Now truth is I rarely drink pop but when I do I want a fountain Pepsi heavy.  Best stuff ever. 
Today was so nice out we decided to walk to KFC across from NCH and I was excited to fill up on some pop.  NCH has done away with all non diet pop so its kind of like we are being bad by getting the good stuff.  Well I got a large then refilled my cup to take back with me.  Needless to say I no have an upset tummy.  But so worth it :]

3 favorite drinks
3
Sweet tea.  In college we use to make a huge pitcher full every couple of days to share.  It was so good.  Now i just drink it all myself!
2
Hot tea or cocoa.  In the winter I enjoy nothing more than cuddling up in a blanket with a nice hot mug.
1
Fountain Pepsi heavy.  If you have crushed ice its even better! 

No comments: