Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to have a bad run

Smelly kid
Last night I had a good gym session.  Easy cardio and my classes.  Just how a Wednesday should go!
So today I got up late (like always) and got ready for work.  About 3/4s through my work day it occurred to me that I never put on deodorant before work!  I don't think you could tell unless you put your nose way up in my pits....which is exactly what I made my work friends do.  I'm nice like that.

Bad run
So after work I have a 5mile run planned.  But for some reason Thursdays are the day that when i get home, I want to nap!  So I sat and watched some DVR and ate some frosted mini wheat's

sidebar....have you tried the frosted mini wheat's with fruit in the middle?!  Big fan.  And I don't even like frosted mini wheat's!

Yum!


Anywho...back to the run....So I finally got off the couch and got on the trail. Everything was okay until about 3.25miles in.  Oh boy.  It was a squeeze the cheeks together problem.  I had to walk then run then walk a little the rest of the way home.  Not the first time this has happened but it surprises me every time!

The rest of my night involves more DVR time and eating this frozen ravioli meal.  Doing laundry, clipping some coupons.  Pretty exciting stuff here!  Then do it again tomorrow night.


3 Worst things that can happen on  a run
3
Wild life.  Last Sunday about a 1/2mile into my 12miles I saw a snake slither across the trail.  I looked like a prancing elf trying to avoid it while still running.  The guy on the trail coming my way must have thought I was having a panic attack or something.  Also every time I see deer I am convinced they are going to come after me
2
Rain.  I like the little rain, light mist runs.  I'm talking about the 5miles out and complete downpour. 
1
See above.  The worst thing ever.  I would rather pee my pants.

No comments: