Friday, October 14, 2011

Every day doesnt work

As much as I would like to be able to update every day, it just doesn't fit into my life as of right now.  So maybe starting with a couple of times a week would work best for me!  At this point I am the only one to read it then why not do what works best for me!
So lets see whats been going on.  Well if you would think i had been running this week in prep for the 1/2 on Sunday you are so sadly wrong.  I did make it to Iron and some AMT time twice this week so that was good. On my run days I just didn't have it in me and had better things to do...Like Mystery Murder Theater and a date night to Montgomery Inn.
I did have a really nice surprise on my desk when I got to work one morning. 
Spermocytometer
Yeah lab humor is one of a kind.  That is a disposable sperm counting kit!  If you have never had the pleasure of analyzing a seman specimen...you haven't lived!  Working at a children's institution we don't do sperm counts but other people have interesting stories from adult hospitals.
I have spent some time this week baking up a small storm.  Made some sugar cookies from refrigerator dough.  Right now I have a loaf of wheat bread not to far from being done in the bread machine and just finished up some pumpkin steusel muffins.  Which would be good expect I used some silicon cups to cook them in and I think the last time I used them, they sat in soap water for some time and now the muffins taste like soap :[.  I even made a double batch and 1/2 of the cups hadn't been used before so they should be okay and CG can eat the soapy ones! 

3 things to Sunday
3
clothes!  The weather is being unpredictable right now.  High of 66 but a chance of rain.  I have every desire to wear my yellow tank because it is the best one I own but the temperature will play a big part in that plan.  If too cold for take but okay for short sleeves I will wear my blue Nike pro shirt.  If too cold for that I just stay home and play dead!
2
Jams!  Setting my play list is super important and I am drawing a blank as to what to even download.  I will have to put on my thinking cap!
1
Food and H2O!  Clif bar and CL strawberry.  Running water bottle and give an extra bottle to CG to fill up from when I see him on the course.  Some Gu to keep me going. 

No comments: